Elderflower Syrup ⭐
🏷️ Quick info
Description: Capture early summer flavours
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 2 ➕
- 24 elderflower blossoms
- 1 l water
- 1 lemon (organic)
- 860 g sugar
- Carefully examine the collected elderberry blossoms, remove dead flowers and bugs.
- Soak the flowers in the water for 24 to 48 hours. Leave them in a cold and dark place.
- Sieve the liquid through a fine cloth. Pour it in a pan.
- Cut the lemon into slices.
- Prepare bottles for storing the syrup. Use boiling water to sterilize them.
- Add the lemon slices and sugar to the pan, bring to a boil.
- Taste, carefully, maybe add more sugar.
- Pour the still boiling hot syrup in the prepared bottles.