Smoked salmon pasta ⭐
🏷️ Quick info (1⭐)
Description: Pasta and a creamy sauce with smoked salmon and onion
Category: Main dish
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 2 ➕
- 150 g penne (or any other pasta)
- 2 pcs large onion (or shallot)
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 250 ml cream (25% fat)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch pepper
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Dice onions and fry on pan until transparent.
- Add smoked salmon, garlic and cream.
- Add pepper to taste, adding salt should not be necessary, since the smoked salmon is pretty salty itself.
- Boil the sauce on the pan for 5-10 minutes, then serve.
Tip: Possible additions include lemon juice, lemon zest, roasted pine nuts and white wine.