Leek soup ⭐
🏷️ Quick info
Description: Simple basic leek soup
Category: Main dish
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 4 ➕
- 2 pcs leek
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 l veggie bouillon (or water)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- Thoroughly wash and dry the leek, then cut into circles.
- Melt the butter in a soup pot, then add leek and fry a bit while constantly stirring.
- Cook 1.5 l of water to mix with bouillon cubes (or heat up bouillon).
- When done frying, mix in bouillon, reduce to low heat and let cook for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, grate parmesan cheese to fine and mix with 2 eggs.
- After cooking for 20 minutes, take the pot off the stove, mix in the egg & cheese mix and serve.