🏷️ Quick info (1⭐)
Description: Potato pasta dish with cheese - perfect after skiing
Category: Main dish
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 4 ➕
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 5 dl bouillon
- 2 dl cream
- 400 g potatos (firm when cooked)
- 250 g pasta (Älplermagronen)
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 60 g Gruyère (or other cheese)
- a lot of apple sauce
- Cut the onions in rings, roast until slighly brown, add pressed garlic for the last minute, put aside. Roast the bacon and put aside.
- Dice the potatos. Bring the bouillon und cream to a boil, add potatos and pasta, cook on a low heat for 10 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Grate the cheese and add to the pot. Add seasoning. Add roasted onion, garlic and bacon. Serve with apple sauce.