Panna Cotta ⭐
🏷️ Quick info
Cuisine: italian + dairy free
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 4 ➕
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 2 pinches vanilla powder Bourbon
- 1 tsp Agar Agar
- agave syrup / honey / Birnel (pear syrup) / sugar
- Bring everything to the boil in a small pot. Stir with a whisk so that the Agar-agar does not make lumps. Boil for two minutes. The agar-agar won't set yet. It remains completely liquid and will not turn solid until later in the refrigerator.
- Take four cups (not too big) and rinse them with cold water. The cold water ensures that the contents do not stick too strongly to the walls and the Panna Cotta can glide nicely out of the mould.
- Place the moulds in the fridge for 4 hours until the panna cotta has hardened.
Instead of 1 pinch bourbon vanilla powder = 0.25 vanilla pod, scrape out the vanilla pod and add the entire pod to the pot, remove the pod after cooking.