🏷️ Quick info (1⭐)
Description: fried dough disk with garlic and ketchup
Cuisine: Slovak / Hungarian
Category: Main dish
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 4 ➕
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package of yeast (fresh or dried)
- 300 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 500 g flour (fine)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- hard cheese (grated)
- oil for frying
- If you are using fresh yeast, dissolve it into warm milk and mix in the sugar. Let it sit until it foams. For the active dry yeast, mix it in with flour.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until smooth dough forms. Knead the dough for a while - It should not stick to the bowl. If it does stick, adjust the flour/milk ratio slightly (it depends on the type of the flour and also outside humidity).
- Let the dough proof for at least 45 min.
- Form the dough into disks of desired diameter (so it fits to your pan) and fry them in a large pan.
- Grate or press the garlic and mix it with a small amount of oil or milk. Spread the garlic mixture on the disks and cover it with loads of ketchup and grated cheese.