Sponge little cakes / Piškotové placičky ⭐
🏷️ Quick info
Description: Well, sponge little cakes with raisins
Cuisine: Modified French
Category: Main dish
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 1 ➕
- 1 egg
- 1 egg weight of sugar
- 1 egg weight of flour
- 60 raisins or cranberries
- Rum (optional)
- Whip eggs and sugar
- Add flour and little water
- Target consistency is thin
- Form 1 tsp drops on a baking paper an inch apart
- Place rum soaked or scalded raisins or cranberries on top of each drop
- Bake about 7 minutes at 200°C or until the centers are yellowish and rims getting golden brown
- Let them cool down a bit
Some recipes use up to twice that much sugar. Try and adjust to your taste.
It is a simplified version of <@Palets de dames>, which add half egg weight of butter and various toppings and icings.
Some recipes suggest to roll them around a handle of a wooden spoon, let cool down and fill with cream.