Banana pancakes ⭐
🏷️ Quick info
Description: Fluffy pancakes with banana
Category: Main dish
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 2 ➕
- 1 cup flour (fine)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 banana (ripe, smashed)
- a pinch of salt
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix milk, oil and eggs with a stick blender.
- Combine contents of both bowls with smashed banana and mix well.
- Fry in a pan until the corners of the pancake are brown and bubbles start to form.
- Then flip and fry for about a minute more.
- Add cinnamon for a different flavour.
- Start frying as soon as possible after mixing the dough for better fluffiness.
- Add toppings of choice, but even a bit of cinnamon sugar can be enough.