Guinness Cookies ⭐
🏷️ Quick info
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 2 ➕
- 3.3 dl Guinness
- 70 g brown sugar
- 225 g butter
- 200 g brown sugar
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 250 g flour
- 100 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1.25 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1.25 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a saucepan over medium heat cook the Guinness and brown sugar together for 15-20 minutes. The mixture will reduce to 1/3 cup. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In a bowl beat the butter for 2 minutes, add sugars and beat for another 4 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla, mix for 2-3 minutes until fully incorporated. Mix in Guinness mixture.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients, until just combined. Fold in chocolate and let chill for at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Prepare a baking sheet. Place 2 Tbsp of dough on the sheet and place more chocolate on top of each dough for looks if you want. Bake for 9 minutes, the dough will be just set, but take out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- One serving yields 18 cookies.