Baked Vegetable Patties ⭐
🏷️ Quick info
Category: Main dish
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 10 ➕
- 300 g Zucchini - Grated
- 200 g Carrot - Grated
- 150 g Potato - Grated
- 100 g Onion - Finely Chopped
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 50 g Almond Flour OR Roasted Ground Walnuts
- 0.5 cup of Nutritional Yeast OR Cheese of choice
- 2 Tbsp Ground Chia seeds OR Flax Seeds OR 1 Egg
- 0.5 tsp Cumin Powder
- 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder OR Fresh Garlic (OPTIONAL)
- 0.5 tsp Cayenne Pepper (OPTIONAL)
- Salt to Taste
- 0.5 cup Parsley OR Cilantro Leaves - Finely Chopped
- 0.25 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Organic Cold-Pressed) OR Oil of Choice
- Mix the veggies with the salt, let it sit for 5 minutes. Then drain it in a strainer to remove the liquid.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix all together (except the oil). Divide into ten patties. Place on baking sheets.
- Preheat the oven for 200° celsius. Bake the patties for 25-30 minutes. Flip them. Bake them for another 15 minutes.
- Brush some olive oil over them. Enjoy!