🏷️ Quick info
Description: Christmas Cookie Balls with Chocolate
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 4 ➕
- 3 eggs
- 300 g sugar
- 200 g chocolate or chocolate powder
- 300 g ground almonds
- 75 g semolina
- Mix the eggs, sugar and grated chocolate until foamy. Add the almonds and semolina.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes in the cold.
- Form small balls from the dough, roll them in sugar or semolina. Place the balls at large distances on a lined or greased backing tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 220-250 degrees (with strong top heat) for 5 minutes, careful not to bake them too long.