🏷️ Quick info
Description: Christmas Cookies
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 3 ➕
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 18 g water
- 5 g salt
- 180 g butter
- 300 g flour
- Mix the sugar, water and salt until foamy.
- Add the butter and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour.
- Form (for 300 g flour) four rolls of 5 cm diameter and wrap in cling foil. Refrigarate.
- With a sharp knive, cut into 2 cm thick slices and coat the edge with sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes, remove before they start to brown.