🏷️ Quick info
Description: Christmas Cookies with Red Currant Jelly
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 2 ➕
- 250 g butter or margarine
- 125 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg white or some water
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 350 g flour
- 0.5 jar red currant jelly
- Stir the butter/margarine until smooth. Add the sugar, stir until foamy.
- Add the other ingredients and quickly form a dough. Refrigarate.
- Roll out 3 mm thick and cut out round shapes, one half with a star or heart shaped hole in it.
- Bake in the middle of the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until only slighly brown.
- While they are still hot, coat one side with the jelly and cover with a second piece.
Do not prepare with frozen butter, it will not become as solid as it should.