🏷️ Quick info
Description: Christmas Cookies
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 6 ➕
- 6 eggs
- 400 g sugar
- 375 g butter
- 1 kg flour
- 0.5 lemon, juice
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp milk or water
- Beat the eggs and the sugar. In a separate bowl, beat the butter and the flour.
- Mix both together. Add the lemon juice and backing powder and combine to a smooth dough.
- Let it rest in a cool place at least for half an hour.
- Roll out the dough to about 8 mm thickness. Cut out with the desired cookie cutters.
- Mix the egg yolk with some milk or water and coat the cookies lightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 100 degrees for about 10 minutes or until slightly brown.