🏷️ Quick info
Description: Christmas Cookies with Aniseed
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 8 ➕
- 4 eggs (4 = 230-250 g weighed with the shell)
- 500 g powdered sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp kirsch
- 1.5 tbsp aniseed or 0.5 tsp anisoil
- 550 g flour (plus some more)
- In a bowl, stir the eggs and powdered sugar until foamy.
- Mix in the salt, kirsch and aniseed. Lightly mix in the flour.
- Form rolls of about 1.5 cm thickness, using flour as needed, cut them into 5 cm long pieces. Cut them twice at a slight angle and bend them slightly. Place them directely on a greased baking tray or on parchment paper. Let them dry for 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees. Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes in the lower third of the oven, keeping the oven door slightly open with a spatula.