🏷️ Quick info
Description: Christmas Cookies with Cinnamon
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 4 ➕
- 3 egg whites
- 300 g powdered sugar
- 1.5 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp kirsch or 0.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 350 g ground almonds
- Beat the egg white until stiff. Mix in the powdered sugar and set aside 6 tbsp for the glaze (6 tbsp for 3 egg whites).
- Mix in the other ingredients, lightly knead together.
- Set aside in a cool space for about an hour.
- Roll out a small portion of the dough, about 8 mm thick. Use more ground almonds to reduce sticking. Cut out stars, paint with a thick layer of glaze. Let them dry over night.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Bake the cookies for 3-5 minutes in the middle of the oven. Stay close and remove them from the oven before you think they are done. The glaze should not become brown at all.