Tunisian Ratatouille ⭐
🏷️ Quick info
Description: Baked veggie bowl with eggs and turkey ham
Category: Main dish
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 4 ➕
- 2 pcs onions
- 1 pcs red bell pepper
- 1 pcs yellow bell pepper
- 2 pcs zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 pcs tomato
- 80 g tomato paste
- 200 g turkey ham
- 4 pcs egg
- 0.5 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Heat oil in a pan that can be placed inside the oven.
- Fry cut up onion for 3 minutes.
- Add smashed garlic, as well as coarsely cut bell peppers and zucchini.
- Cover up and stew for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin and mix well.
- Add coarsely cut tomatoes, cut up turkey ham, and tomato paste.
- Cover up and stew for another 5 minutes while pre-heating the oven to 200 °C.
- Make holes in the prepared mixture and empty one egg into each hole.
- Place in the oven and bake for 3 minutes (or until eggs are done to your liking).
- Serve covered with fresh parsley.