🏷️ Quick info
Category: Main dish
No image uploaded
📜 Ingredients for ➖ 6 ➕
- 0.5 dl water lukewarm
- 30 g yeast
- 1 pinch sugar
- 600 g flour
- 2 dl water lukewarm
- 0.5 dl oil
- 1 tsp salt
- tomato sauce
- artichoke in oil
- Add the yeast and sugar to the smaller amount of water. Let it sit for 3 minutes. Stir and let it rest for another 5 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients to a bowl, add the yeast, mix well.
- Knead the dough for 15 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220*C.
- Roll it out and spread some oil over it.
- Then add whatever you like: tomato sauce, ham, mushrooms, artichoke, chili, ...
- Bake in the oven for 9 minutes.
- Then add the mozzarella and bake for another 11 minutes or until crisp.